Friday, July 2, 2010

miss it~~

miss the pictures shooting scene~~
tis time 5S1 won again, congratulate to them...
for me, sincerely happy for them
just that i can't barely faces de reality and truth..
one year of passing since that day, we all were happy tremendously as ever
just for the mission of accomplishment..with our form teacher
everything came to a tide, still i in de school..same environment, same stuffs but totally new feeling and new faces.....suit to it as ok, reminded me of before whenever familiar little knots..urgh~~
should i change my feeling since a new year??a "wonderful" year it is~~but changes all eternity....
the fact and the tragedy surrounded, pushed me till broken up..still i need to consider and push myself through, no matter how painful my feeling, still now~~

i miss u, i miss all of u, i miss u too~~
all i left behind, to all of u~~
too hard anymore!!!

tired
exhausted
frustrated
a whole new beginning
new year wanna comes, left half a year....
hate time~~

No comments:

Post a Comment