Saturday, June 26, 2010

futures???

cafe cafe, hmm...my first time though...
coz none of my family even pa got take me to have a taste
all i can say is, surrender to the prestigious meal...
sedate to the atmosphere
nevertheless, the gathering came to a sweet end..
dun know we can hang out again?? since later everyone's gonna busy
for me, form 6, numb and speechless..
i even wonder wat my ambition really is??? is it worth a fortune??
or just a plate of simple meal??aikss...
life's too difficult to spend, $$world$$
everything need to consider with money
hate with it, but people are meant to be through it..
making sure now i concentrate on my studies as well,
try to understand each word???ah geezzzz...dammit!!!
bio teacher act funny, i love his class..
he say if u can memorise every word of book, u are genuine...of course la!!
if one's brain can hold so much, till every word almost remember perfectly, i clapped my hand first...haha
mostly,
i agree with wat he say:
the one who think is easy, only read titles
the one who think is difficult, tat will hold futures....
i hope to be the second, will i makes it???i hope, really hope!!!!
for the sake of my life, for the stress and tension, i bear it no matter wat...
i dun know, but i hope since my siblings all go to U..
my mum says i can make it, thanks to her support...love ya^^

for all my friends, wish u all the bez...

1 comment: