Sunday, June 20, 2010

happy father's day...

today pretty damn tiring for law class...5 hours, not kidding!!
still, i was like paying attention in the same time feeling sleepy...almost few times wanna close my eyelids...sooo boring, afraid to take out my novel...no time for tat today, since i came bec home juz asleep for 2 hours more, aiksss!!!
nevertheless, today is father's day, a meaningful day for father and kids gathering around...in such a speechless sweet day...
feel kinda bastard for myself, felt that i was not a good gurl at all...my father came back home as earlier as usual, just for taking us for a splendid dinner...and godda wat had i done?? actually wan mum to cook for me, turn out that my bro didnt have chance to go out either...felt kinda worse than ever, i didnt even know how to drive for sake!!!!wanna go to farley for buying montar, since it was my pa's favourite...= =''''my bro and sis didnt even wanna help me, worseeee!!!i hate myself for turning out such a idiot, even for a moment wif pa such a wonderful day didnt granted....i really wanna hate myself, even my money still given by my pa, i didnt have any money owned to buy a present for showing my appreciation...i wished that i got work, at least for buying sth for my family...everything just turns out to be words of foolish!!!!!
kinda bad and moody, but still i love u dad...

sweet as ever~~~

2 comments:

  1. hey~~u start ur form 6 adi la???
    y got law class d?
    omg~~~then willb very bore le...
    is a must to hav tis class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no la, tat law class is for car...haha..
    start my form 6 sure correct..i take bio lo..

    ReplyDelete